Pine Tree


I don't know why, but the past few days have really thrown me through a loop. And I really don't know why, but I just feel very shitty because of it. Every time I check in on IAOFM, I feel my chest sinking deeper, like the time my mother was in hospital. I'd go in hoping to see her feeling better, and every day she was, but I'd always leave knowing that she was still back there, alone in her room, surrounded by medical equipment, where something could suddenly go wrong, and the next day I'd be back, with the same hope going in and the same distraught feeling going out.
Fortunately, she got out feeling better (I hope) than when she went in, and I hope (yeah) that eventually I'll be able to look back at my current state of emoness (yeah, yeah) with hearty amusement, but for now, bleh.

Maybe I'm unwillingly partaking in a faux-utopian movie where everything suddenly reveals itself to be not as I perceived it, and it's all actually very dystopian, and I, being the myself am and being the only one that can see through the insanity, have to figure out a way to fix it, but all that I can think of doing is to kill Scott Tenorman probably not do any killing. I dunno. For some reason - perhaps it's because I've gotten too attached and invested so much effort in proving people wrong about McDaniels - Josh's tenure in Denver ending in this way does not compute in my logic-processing unit. It doesn't comply with my world-view. It just doesn't... fit, make sense, work.  Now it's a reality, and my world-view has to adjust to this change.
I put a lot of trust in my belief that Bowlen and the Broncos would be patient, at least give him a chance; but my faith turned out to be misjudged.

Anyway. I'm not overly fond of the above picture... I mean, it looks kinda cool; there is something there, be it the framing of depth of field, but when you look at it up close, it's just not that special. That is, until you really look at it. Something I didn't catch in Remains of Pine Tree's Lopped Branch was that the stump has something dribbling down its chin, and here you can finally see it - as well as the scale of our tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment