Film: Dick Stole My Teddy Bear Because I Used The Word 'Avant-Garde' And Said She Was Confusing Irony With The Post-Modernist Unmyself

There's a fascinating, heartbreaking story behind this. Maybe I'll share it sometime. But then, what's more heartbreaking than watching a thug who gets paid to murder innocent people or a deluded idiot or a shell whose final hope in life is a pay-per-slaughter subscription at the local Killer Recruitment Center empty out another human being's (or living creature, for that matter, "Death to the fur-wearers!" I love foxes.) cranium for some imitation shark-leather wearing chawbacon's stupid cause (be it religion or racism or greed or whatever)? Well, maybe watching a sperm whale slowly die before your eyes, while you futilely try to save it. Or Arrested Development getting canceled. Which it was. And I've never been the same...


Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment