Pink Morning


One may think: why, oh why, would such a cold little bastard have such a pretty pink flower? By accident, that's how.

My mother gave it to me when it was a few branches and leaves of a failed experiment in indoor natural beauty. And out of sweet sheer luck, I seem to have grass green fingers when it comes to rejuvenating withered and near deceased plants. Yes, we may go so far as to say this heathen has a thing for nature.
Some months later, with lusciously green leaves, I noticed some pink buds. And there you go.
I had no idea it would flower, but it did.

This was taken when my schedule meant I slept in the morning at woke up at night. I think the exact time would be around the 6 a.m. mark.

You may also notice some orange little flowers on the right, and believe or not, I had no idea that plant had flowers either. In fact, my aunt (who cut it from her original) didn't know too, since her one has never flowered. Blooming weird, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment