Over a Day, Seven (12:21)





I've had this beat pulsating through my veins for the past couple days, thanks to James Plafke of Geekosystem.  I can't help it.  I hear the bassline bobbing with every step; in fact, when I walk, my body follows it.  I subconsciously adjust my speed and step just to follow the beat.  And lately, it's begun intermingling with Queen's Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure.  All these basslines flow within each other, combine, separate, and segue.  I keep thinking I'm going to get annoyed eventually, but that moment never comes.  Of course, it will eventually, but right now the back of my mind is a virtual bass guitar continuously pounding.

Onto the pictures... 3 minutes later, the clouds continued to disintegrate.  If you look closely in the second image, you can see the contrails of two planes forming a near-right angle.  I always find that amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment