Clouds Set, Four



The final picture of this current group is, in my opinion, the best. I shot this one roughly an hour after all the previous clouds (57 minutes, to be exact), so it has a nice yellowish tone that the others lack. Although I like that fact, this picture really shines at full zoom. Up close, you see that it isn't especially sharp, and what happens is that the colours blend in a bit with each other. With the subtle rays of sunshine reaching up at the cloud, this image feels more like a painting.

I dread to think that someone would want to separate this beautiful cloud from its background, because it's a perfect illustration of colour interacting with colour, and the spectacular sight it can create. (What I'm saying is that 3D would ruin this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment